Cat 938G Wheel Loader
The Caterpillar 938G Wheel Loader offers great maneuverability, faster cycle times, and superior breakout force, making it one of the most versatile wheel loaders available today. With a powerful and efficient Cat 3126B ATAAC diesel engine, the Cat 938G delivers performance and fuel efficiency. Designed to meet Tier 2 emissions regulations, the 938G also provides reduced sound, fewer leaks and spills and rebuildable components which will help save time and money. The cat 938G Wheel Loader also has a comfortable operating station which helps drivers control the wheel loader more efficiently and safely. Bihm Equipment Company offers new and used Cat 938G Wheel Loaders for sale and lease with fast delivery and 24 hour service anywhere in the United States.
The 938G Series II has several cab enhancements including floor mounted pedals and a redesigned instrument panel.
The electronically controlled 3126B ATAAC engine in the 938G Series II has low exhaust emissions and meets Tier 2 regulations. Sampling valves and ecology drains help prevent fluid spills.
Quick Couplers And Work Tools
Add versatility to your Series II machine with a factory installed Quick Coupler, plus Work Tools and Specialty Buckets offered by Caterpillar.
Easily perform daily maintenance up to 250-hour service intervals with ground-level access to all major service points including sight gauges for level checks of engine coolant, hydraulic and transmission oil.
- Operating Weight 13 452 kg 29,657 lb
- Engine Model Caterpillar® 3126B with ATAAC
- Flywheel Power 119 kW 160 hp
- Max. Flywheel Power 134 kW 180 hp
- Bucket/Work Tool System Pump Output – 163 L/min 43 gal/min
- Bucket/WorkTool System, Vane-Type Pump – Output at 2,200 rpm and 7000 kPa (1,015 psi)
- Pilot System Piston Pump – Output at 2,200 rpm and 7000 kPa (1,015) psi
- Bucket Capacities 2.3-3.0 m3 3.0-4.0 yd
- Maximum Bucket Capacity 3 m3 4 yd3