Cat 324EL Hydraulic Excavator
The Caterpillar 324DL Excavator is a versatile, powerful machine built for excavation. With a comfortable, easy to use control panel. the Cat 324DL makes operating this excavator much less strenuous than other models. The efficient, yet powerful C7 with ACERT technology optimizes engine performance and the low exhaust meets U.S. EPA Tier 3 standards. At Bihm Equipment Company, you can buy or lease new & used Cat 324DL Excavators at competitive prices as well as emergency service and a 24 hour response to lessen your down-time.
C7 with ACERT™ Technology
ACERT™ Technology works at the point of combustion to optimize engine performance and provide low exhaust emissions to meet U.S. EPA Tier 3 emission regulations, with exceptional performance capabilities and proven reliability.
The hydraulic system has been designed to provide reliability and outstanding controllability. An optional Tool Control System provides enhanced flexibility.
Provides maximum space, wider visibility and easy access to switches. The monitor is a full-color graphical display that allows the operator to understand the machine information easily. Overall, the new cab provides a comfortable environment for the operator.
Caterpillar offers a wide variety of factory-installed attachments that enhance performance and job site management.
Booms, Sticks and Bucket Linkages
Three lengths of booms and five sticks are available, offering a range of configurations suitable for a wide variety of application conditions. The bucket linkage pins have been enlarged to improve reliability and durability. All Booms and Sticks are stress relieved.
Service and Maintenance
Fast, easy service has been designed in with extended service intervals, advanced filtration, convenient filter access and user-friendly electronic diagnostics for increased productivity and reduced maintenance costs.
- Operating Weight 24 790 kg 54,660 lb
- Engine Model Cat® C7 with ACERT™ Technology
- Net Flywheel Power 140 kW 188 hp
- Net Power – ISO 9249 140 kW 188 hp
- Net Power – SAE J1349 139 kW 186 hp
- Net Power – EEC 80/1269 140 kW 188 hp
- Bore 110 mm 4.33 in
- Stroke 127 mm 5 in
- Displacement 7.2 L 439.4 in3
- Swing Speed 9.6 rpm
- Swing Torque 73.4 kN·m 54,137 lb ft
- Main Implement System – 220 L/min 58 gal/min – Maximum Flow (2x)
- Max. pressure – Equipment 35 000 kPa 5,076 psi
- Max. pressure – 36 000 kPa 5,221 psi – Equipment – Heavy
- Max. pressure – Travel 35 000 kPa 5,076 psi
- Max. pressure – Swing 24 500 kPa 3,553 psi
- Pilot System – Maximum flow 32.4 L/min 9 gal/min
- Pilot System – 3900 kPa 566 psi – Maximum pressure
- Boom Cylinder – Bore 135 mm 5.3 in
- Boom Cylinder – Stroke 1305 mm 51.4 in
- Stick Cylinder – Bore 140 mm 5.5 in
- Stick Cylinder – Stroke 1660 mm 65.4 in
- B1 Family Bucket Cylinder – Bore 120 mm 4.7 in
- B1 Family Bucket Cylinder – Stroke 1104 mm 43.5 in
- CB1 Family Bucket Cylinder – Bore 130 mm 5.1 in
- CB1 Family Bucket Cylinder – Stroke 1156 mm 45.5 in
- DB Family Bucket Cylinder – Bore 150 mm 5.9 in
- DB Family Bucket Cylinder – Stroke 1151 mm 45.3 in
- Maximum Drawbar Pull 227 kN 51,032 lb
- Maximum Travel Speed 5.4 km/h 3.4 mph